SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE!!!
MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
This little recipe can be dangerous. Why? Because now you are only five minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
* 4 Tbsp. S.R. flour
* 3 Tbsp. sugar
* 1 Tbsp. cocoa
* 1 egg
* 3 Tbsp. milk
* 3 Tbsp. oil
* 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips (optional)
* A small splash of vanilla extract
- Add dry ingredients to a large coffee mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using them) and vanilla extract, mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 2 ½ -3 minutes on high. Microwave temps vary.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed. Allow it to cool a little, then tip out onto a plate. It’s great served warm with ice cream or cool whip.
This can serve 2 if you feel like sharing. Oh so good!